If you are in crisis:
Please call 911 or one of these hotline numbers, or go to your nearest E.R.
**I do not provide 24/7 or on-call crisis services**
General crisis hotlines:
- National Suicide Hotline - 1-800-273-8255
- 24-hour Colorado Crisis and Support Line - 1-844-493-8255 or text "TALK" to 38255
- Denver Metro Crisis Line - 1-888-885-1222
For first responders:
- Safe Call Now – 1-206-459-3020 - A 24/7 help line staffed by first responders for first responders and their family members. They can assist with treatment options for responders who are suffering from mental health, substance abuse and other personal issues.
- Fire/EMS Helpline - 1-888-731-3473 - Also known as Share The Load. A program run by the National Volunteer Fire Council. They have a help line, text based help service, and have also collected a list of many good resources for people looking for help and support.
- Copline (Law Enforcement Only) - 1-800-267-5463 - A confidential helpline for members of US law enforcement. Their website also has additional information on help and resources.
- Frontline Helpline – 1-866-676-7500 - Run by Frontline Responder Services. Offer 24/7 coverage with first responder call-takers.
- Veterans Crisis Line - 1-800-273-8255 & press 1, or text 838255 - A crisis line specifically for veterans of the US armed forces.