If you are in crisis.
Please call 911 or one of these hotline numbers, or go to your nearest E.R.:
- National Suicide Hotline - 1-800-273-8255
- 24-hour Colorado Crisis and Support Line - 1-844-493-8255 or text "TALK" to 38255
- Denver Metro Crisis Line - 1-888-885-1222
- Veterans Crisis Line - 1-800-273-8255 and press 1
- RAINN Crisis Line for sexual violence - 1-800-656-4673
- The Blue Bench, a Denver-area sexual assault line - 303-322-7273
- National Domestic Violence Hotline - 1-800-799-7233
- Trans Lifeline - A trans-led organization that connects trans people to the community, support, and resources they need to survive and thrive. 1-877-565-8860
- The Trevor Project - A national 24-hour, toll free confidential suicide hotline for LGBTQ youth. 1-866-488-7366 or text "TREVOR" to 1-202-304-1200
**I do not provide 24/7 or on-call crisis services.
Recommended resources for trauma.
One of the services I offer is EMDR therapy. Above and below are two helpful videos explaining what this type of therapy is.
"The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind"